Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Head in the Clouds




I know its been a while since I posted, but the Internet has been scarce. So, for a recap last week consisted primarily of digging up dirt, sorting through it for rocks and digging up more dirt. It was nice and very tiring. this weekend, we moved into our permanent apartments, mine has a sweet sloping roof that I hit my head on everytime I stand up so it will take some getting used to. Yesterday some of us went up on top of a nearby mountain, but I forgot my camera, so no pictures, sorry. Today, I went up to the top of Mt. Vesuvius! it was great. You take a bus part way up and then you hvae to walk the rest of the way to the rim. Its pretty cool and you can see all around the bay. I put a picture at the top of the post. I have also posted a picture of me in the act.

2 comments:

  1. What is this? I picture of you digging AND smiling? I feel like I don't even know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually that is exactly what I was going to say. And hiking up not one but TWO mountains and using words like "it was great" and "It's pretty cool" ??? I'm calling the Italian Embassy someone is impersonating my daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete