Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring Break Here I Come

This morning I submitted the official first draft of my thesis to my advisor and my two other faculty readers. Now, they get to tear it apart and tell me that it needs to be completely rewritten--but I won't have to worry about it until after spring break! I am actually pretty happy with it considering it is only a draft. Almost immediately after I printed all three copies out and turned them in, I found some errors and thought of things I wanted to change, but I have a feeling that is an ongoing saga. For now, I am going to relax, enjoy some separation from Roman painting and watch some TV (oh, and bake!).

Also, here is a pretty funny video.  I showed it to my students in class today and they actually laughed. They never laugh at anything I do.


70 Million by Hold Your Horses ! from L'Ogre on Vimeo.

1 comment: